Today was a "regular" day, but we did our best to make it fun and extra-special. We went to Hop Hop and I got to do one of my favorite dances, "the Chicken Dance". Ms. Melissa was there today and for some reason, I was really excited for her to be there. I followed her around the gym and did whatever she did! I found an orange cone to play with while I was there and I really enjoyed taking it down the slide, jumping on the trampoline with it and running around wtih it. We then went to the Casselberry library to hear some stories and sing some songs. It was a lot of fun because the stories were all about bunnies and carrots ("Raindrops and Rabbits" and "The Carrot Seed") so I really enjoyed the bunny puppets. I even got another stamp (besides the one I always get at Hop Hop) that had Easter eggs on it! Then, we went home and mommy and me played with face paint! Here are some pictures of the things I asked mommy to paint on me.




No comments:
Post a Comment