Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hi Dad! Today we went to Chick-fil-a for "Toddler Time". It was a lot of fun! I wish you could have been with us, but I made Mom take lots of pictures to share with you! I love you!
I look like I am praying to the Chick-fil-a gods, don't I?
At the end of the morning, I had a balloon, a cow mask, 2 egg crafts, a book, and 2 colored flowers to take home with me! What a morning.

Here I am coloring some flowers with other friends. The baby next to me really liked touching my face, but I wasn't too crazy about that.


I picked a "green" egg to make for Grandma. I got to put foamy stickers and "zig zags" on it! Then, the craft helper put some glitter on it for me!

Even Mom got to have her picture taken with me!


They put on som Veggie Tales music and I just had to dance!

No comments: