
Here is the Easter basket Grandma made for me. It's full of bubbles, sidewalk chalk eggs, play jewelry and, of course, CANDY!

While Moatsie, Grandma and Mommy talked around the kitchen table after Easter dinner, I found a nice, messy way to entertain myself . . . . STAMPS! As you can see, I mostly put the ink on my fingers.

Instead of an Easter basket, Moatsie brought me a really neat baby carrier. I immediately put it to good use (see below).

Although it looks like I am frowning, I am actually very happy about the new play earrings that Grandma gave to me for Easter. They have BUNNIES on them!! I also got a bracelet and necklace to match!

I had such a good time finding eggs - both inside and outside the house. I did need a little help,but between Daddy, Mommy, Grandma and Grandpa I had all the help I needed.

Here we are "decorating" (a.k.a. "eating") the bunny cake mom made for Easter. Pink coconut, jellybeans, chocolate eggs - what more could a kid ask for?


Grandma read stories to me every night before bed while she was here. Tonight it was, "If You Give a Pig a Party".

I visited the Easter Bunny at the mall, but I was not very excited to sit in his lap. Mostly, I wanted to jump around and dance near him. I also enjoyed playing with the big eggs in the display, but the photographer at this little station was not very pleased with my curiosity.

"Hi Easter Bunny. Why aren't you saying anything? Do you always smile like that?"
No comments:
Post a Comment