Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sea World with Elmo!

Today was Sea World! The biggest thing we wanted to see today was the Elmo and Abbey Caddabey's Treasure Hunt show, but we stopped to play and look at some things on our way to the theatre. I got to see some dolphins up close at the dolphin nursery. I also stopped to watch some geese.





I really wanted to climb over and see the geese, but mom said that might not be a good idea.


After watching the show, stopping to see the penguins and puffins, and splashing around a bit, we sat down to eat lunch near the big sandboxes. My favorite part of lunch was the "baby oranges" mom brought along.

Here I am splashing around at the splash pad. I didn't want to play "with" the other kids, but I liked watching them and playing around them. Mom brought some bubbles, too, and we had fun blowing and chasing bubbles.

I was so excited to see Elmo! When the show finally started, I just had to dance and scream a little bit. It was so much fun!

No comments: