Hi Daddy,
You got an "in-person" lunch report, so this might be a little anticlimatic, but here's the report:
1. Hop Hop - circus theme today! I played in a tent, played with popcorn on a parachute (no picture, sorry!), and I did a lot of swinging on the bars in the little gym!
1. Hop Hop - circus theme today! I played in a tent, played with popcorn on a parachute (no picture, sorry!), and I did a lot of swinging on the bars in the little gym!
2. Publix - very exciting, eh? I had fun singing and testing out my "outside" voice. Mom had to ask me to keep it down a couple of times. Oh well, in the end I got a green balloon and I got to share it with Snuffy! 
3. McDonald's! I got to share my fries with Snuffy and I got a hello kitty watch (in my happy meal)! (Mr. Luis helped me put it on). They actually gave me 2 of them, so I'll save one for you so we can wear them together. :)


Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment