Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lunch Report 2-16-09

Sorry we don't have pictures today. I forgot the camera in the car.

We got to SeaWorld at 9 AM, bought an annual pass and met Ariel at the gate. We saw the sea lion/walrus show and the "Pets Ahoy" show (all animals that were rescued from shelters or other places - including a pig and a skunk!) before we headed to "Shamu's Happy Harbour", which is the place with all the toddler/kiddie rides. We rode some teacup-type things and the carousel before heading to the 2 HUGE sandboxes to play. We slid down slides into the sandbox and then went down some tube slides (not in the sandbox) 4 or 5 times. We ate some peanut butter and passed out in the stroller on the way to the car. Mom transferred me into my carseat (undisturbed!) and I slept for a whole hour in the car!!!

I am happy and awake now.

See you at home, Daddy!
Love,Nuggie

No comments: