Just got back from the Pediatric Neurologist. Dr. Barr thought it was probably child epilepsy and would treat it with medication. He expects with the medicine we would see a positive change in 3-5 days. They want to schedule an MRI to make sure there are not any other problems. The visit went well and we were able to show him video of what she was doing. Dr. Barr didn't rule out that it could be some behavioral activity also. We will continue to pray for a good MRI.
2 comments:
You all have been in my thoughts and I just can not imagine what you are going through. Keep us all posted and we want to see that sweet angel healthy!
I wish that I could be closer to you all right now... I just want to give her, and you two, a big hug! She is definitely surrounded by lots of love and prayers... always, but especially now.
...Is it possible that she just keeps getting more and more beautiful?!?! :)
Love, aunt jan
Post a Comment