Thursday, August 9, 2007

August Already?!

Grandma bathing me while Daddy was out of town



Hey there,



Here it is already August and I haven't updated photos in a month. Well I am going to post some pics from mid-July and hopefully post again real soon.

Quick synopsis on the month: I got the opportunity to go to two parties in July and see lots of people. My Daddy left for a week for some training in St. Petersburg and Grandma flew up to for part of the week to help keep me busy. Daddy and Mommy had their 5th Anniversary and Grandma Moatsie came over and watched me solo for 24 hours. I went to the Doctors a couple of times and the Doctor told my parents I had to eat more solids. I now get four solid meals a day and only a couple milk sessions. I currently weigh 13 lbs 6 ozs. I got to go visit Missy and Evan and see their new baby Amelia Jean. Grandpa came up for his 62nd birthday. I also had to go in for an EEG (eeww!). I am close to crawling, but I am still having troubles getting my arms doing what I need to do to really move. I usually can get to what I want as long as it is close by doing my face plant scoot.

Now onto the pictures:


Amelia Jean (Mia), Daddy and Me

My routine before bed

Daddy loves the way I am reaching up into the picture on this one.

My buddy Jacob and me. (Can you believe he is only a week older than me)

Me, Grandma Moatsie and Daddy Ron and the 4th of July party.

Me and Mommy again before bed.

No comments: