After Kid's Gym, mom had to run some errands so she bought me a reward for behaving so well inside the stores. it's a butterfly pop! Mmmmm . . . blue tastes good!
My favorite part of Kid's Gym is the dancing! We got to dance with streamers today!
I look kind of sneaky here. I'm looking around to make sure nobody gets my yellow, bumpy ball!but I didn't want anyone to roll me around inside of it!
The slide is always fun . . and always full of static electricity! It makes my pig tails stand up!
The slide is always fun . . and always full of static electricity! It makes my pig tails stand up!Finally, mom had a chance to let someone else record my progress on the monkey bars. Usually, she has to spot me (just in case), so she can't record me and spot at the same time! I've been able to do these monkey bars on my own for about 2-3 weeks now. Yay!

1 comment:
Great job on the Monkey bars.. very impressive. Cute pic with your butterfly lollipop. Glad you good for you Mom.
Post a Comment