Saturday, May 17, 2008

Naples Zoo 12-26-07

Hello all,

Wanted to share a quick couple of pics from my trip to the zoo in Naples. Grandma and Grandpa had to work the day after Christmas so they got my parents tickets to the Naples Zoo (previously called Jungle Larry's when my Dad was a kid). Aunt Janet met us down there before work and we spent a couple hours looking at the aligators, tigers, turtles, birds, lions, and few other things. I also got to play on the playground which is the only reason I really let them take me out.

Love,
Natalie
Getting a smile out with Dad


Aunt Jan and me in this round tunnel thing

I couldn't resist putting this pic in. Dad is acting silly and I have an expression on my face that can say so many things. Let's go with "Another aligator?"


Aunt Jan showing me the ducks

1 comment:

The Jackson 5 said...

Welcome back to the blogging world!! :) I love the pics...