Sunday, March 4, 2007

Three Months Old Today!

Hello!

Today celebrates three months for me being out in the world. To think I have come a long way and I have so much more to go. Sorry for the two week delay on an update, but Dad got the flu last weekend and everyone had extra duties since he was out of usefulness for several days. Gladly he is back to feeling better so some pictures were taken and an update could be made.

A week ago my U. Chunky and A. Nancy came up from Naples to visit with their son and made time for us all to meet for dinner. I got to meet them and very much enjoyed the visit. Unfortunately no pictures were taken. I also got to meet their son Mike and daughter-in-law Vanessa. It was nice to meet everyone and I was mostly good for the meal. I think that was also my first time sleeping through the night. Now if I could only remember how I did that. This past Wednesday was Aunt Nancy's birthday!

In another week the family plans to make our first long road trip to Naples. Hopefully it will go well even though we will need to make a few stops for feeding. As for the usual update we continue to work on sleep at night as I keep changing my schedule through the night. Dad and I have been doing a nightly walks around the neighborhood and Mom is gearing up for some classes she is about to teach.

Hope you all have a good week and I'll see you on the flip side.

Nat


A nice fun pic of me after a feeding.

Me and my neighbor P-Mac playing in my room.


Like my new blanket?..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 months?! when did that happen?! adorable though, and i can see both of you in her. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your smile in the first picture, of course all pictures with you in them are cute!! Thanks for keeping us up to date!!